Email server limits - Windows Hosting
Default email server limits.
Bulk messaging and spam is NOT allowed! It is NOT allowed sending any email of similar or personalized content to more that 250 recipients. This is NOT allowed even if the email is sent in batches over time or is sent using multiple email accounts.
SMTP sender must be authenticated.
SMTP authenticated user must be same as email sender address.
- Number of recipients: 1000 / day (example: 100 emails with 1 recipients = 1 email with 100 recipients)
- Send out data limit: 4 GB / day
- Number of recipients: 500 / day (example: 100 emails with 1 recipients = 1 email with 100 recipients)
- Maximum message size: 50 MB / message
- Send out data limit: 1 GB / day
Intrusion prevention limits
- Maximum number of denied for relaying: 50 / hour
- Maximum number of established connections: 60 / minute
- Maximum unknown delivery count: 5 / hour
IP blocking time: 30 minutes
Email server, SMTP